We stand behind the most dependable automotive service plans in the business.
To File a Claim
If your vehicle breaks down, take it to any reputable/licensed repair facility. You will need to provide the repair facility with a copy of your Agreement.
NO REPAIRS OR MACHINE WORK ARE TO BE STARTED OR DAMAGED PARTS TO BE DISCARDED UNTIL FAILURE IS DIAGNOSED AND WORK IS AUTHORIZED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE THE FAILURE PROPERLY DIAGNOSED. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORIZING THE TEAR DOWN AND THE INSPECTION BY THE REPAIR FACILITY, BUT ONLY TO THE POINT WHERE THE DAMAGE IS VISIBLE OR DETERMINABLE. YOUR VEHICLE MAY BE REPAIRED AT ANY LICENSED REPAIR FACILITY OF YOUR CHOICE.
THE SERVICE MANAGER MUST
- Obtain your authorization to inspect and/or tear down your vehicle in order to determine the cause of failure and cost of the repair.
- Call the Administrator to verify your coverage and to obtain a Claim Authorization Number. For Claims/Customer Service (800) 871-0467.
- Review your coverage with you to explain what will be covered by the Agreement and what portions of the repairs, if any, will not be covered.
WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR VEHICLE, YOU MUST
- Review the work performed with the service manager.
- Pay the deductible amount shown in the Declaration Section per visit.
- Pay for any charges not covered by the Agreement.
- Have an authorization number5. Have a signed and completed work form. This form will be provided to the repair shop by the administrator.
PAYMENT OR REIMBURSEMENT OF CLAIMS
REIMBURSEMENT OPTION: You or the repair facility may claim reimbursement from the Administrator, by submitting the paid invoice to the address below. Claims must be submitted within 180 days from the Administrator authorization date to qualify for reimbursement. The following information must be included with Your paid invoice and is generally supplied to You by the repair facility You selected.
- Your mechanical complaint.
- Itemized listing of replacement parts names, numbers and prices.
- Description of labor and charges necessary to correct the mechanical failure.
- Vehicle Mileage.
- Date of Repair.
- Authorization and contract number.
- Completed repair order (all applicable sublet repair bills).
Rental Car charges (licensed rental agency only) will be reimbursed to You upon receipt by the Administrator of the paid rental agreement charges.